2007/10/08

Jindai temple and the botanical garden

Yesterday, I visited the Jindai temple and the botanical garden. Some shops are around the temple, especially soba shops.


Jindai-ji-soba is famous food from the end of 17th cent.. It is bustling with tourists.There is a botanical garden, too. The Rose festival is held from October 6. Pink, red, yellow, white, high, low, learge, mini, single-petaled and multilayered... many kinds of rose blossomed out. I enjoyed there very much!

It takes 20 minutes from Kichijo-ji station to the Jindai temple.
http://www.csa.gr.jp/csajindai.htm

6 件のコメント:

Yasuaki Kishino さんのコメント...

Hi Ai,
beautiful place!
I don't know the rose fes in Jindaiji. I think that I teach the fes to my mother.

Takashi さんのコメント...

Hi Ai,
I have never been to Jindaiji.
I want to eat the Jindai-ji-soba.

miki さんのコメント...

Good morning,Ai!

You took pictures very good!
I heard Jindai temple and Jindai-soba for the first time.
Where is there Jindai temple??

I want to visit this temple and try to eat Jindai-soba!

ai さんのコメント...

Hi Yasuaki, Takashi and Miki,
Thank you for your comments.
Jindai temple is at Chofu-shi, so please visit there when you want a mini trip.

チュプ さんのコメント...

Hi Ai,
I feel it is qusint village atomosphere.
I'm sorry I don't hear jindaiji.Is there famous temple?
I love a soba.I want to be sure to eat!

ai さんのコメント...

Hi Kana,
How's life, today?
I'm glad to know your visit.
I think Jindai-ji is the local sights, so it is no problem !